In the event, achievers from various professions and fields reminisced their journey of life and shared their life lessons. They discussed various career options available in technology, finance, law, medicine, engineering, and business. The speakers interacted with the students in the question and answer session which followed the presentations.
“Stepping Stones: Thoughts from the Field”, motivation and career Counselling session for Class 11 Students was organized by the Career Cell in collaboration with Freemasons of Lodge, Trivandrum on November 2019 in the Vidyalaya.
Shri S. Ajayakumar, Principal presided over the programme.
The speakers were,
1. Dr. Kishore Somnath, Asso. Professor, Orthopaedics, Medical College, Trivandrum.
2. Mr. Abhilash Jayapal, CEO, Terrific Minds, Technopark, Trivandrum.
3. Mrs. Preetha Roy, Director, Prime Property Builders, Trivandrum.
4. Mrs Sonia Sreekumar, Owner, Katha Boutique, Kumarapuram & Advocate, Trivandrum.
5. Mr. Sudhakar Rao, Partner, Issac & Rao, Chartered Accountants, Trivandrum.
6. Mr. K.V. Rajagopal, Chief Executive, Anandnaitik Builders & Realtors p. Ltd, Teivandrum.
7. Mr. Vishak Kadankot, Director, Fox Green LLP, Consultants, Architects and Civil Engineers, Trivandrum.
8. Mr. S. Sreekumar, Managing Director, Dakshin Clays & Planter, Teivandrum.
9. Mr. Surendranath Amarnath, Managing Director, Thoughtline Technologies, Technopark.